About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

This morning

On the mornings that I have to get up super early, I tote all my things into the bathroom and try to be church-mouse quiet when I'm getting ready. Then I always stumble through the dark to Casey's side of the bed and sit on the edge of the bed to nudge him into a semi-awake state to kiss him goodbye.

This morning, I got all ready and did just that. This is how our conversation went.

Casey: You look so pretty.
Me: (uncontrollable laughter) It's dark! You can't even see me!
Casey: Yes I can. I have night vision. (please note- his eyes are probably still closed, but I could absolutely be wrong) You're pretty.
Me: (still laughing) You're so funny. I love you.
Casey: I love you. More. Than you could ever love me.

He's so funny. I love that he can make me laugh even when I'm sleep-deprived and barely awake. I also love that he never fails to tell me I'm beautiful in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment