About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, February 27, 2012

It's official!

Is it April yet?

We have an official pick-up date for our two little sweet peas. Friday, April 13. I CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Here's an updated picture.

Boone at 3 weeks old. And Brooks at 2 weeks old.


Can you even believe how much different the size is with just 1 week separating them?! Eek. I just want to hold them and cuddle them!

And the weather has been perfect for puppy walks. I promise you every day I walk outside and think, "this is perfect weather to walk Brooks and Boone." Sigh. Soon though.

I also love how whenever Casey and I talk about them, it's always "the girls." You'd think we were bringing home humans**. We are ecstatic for their arrival. Casey and I have a Wal-Mart/Petco/Petsmart date this weekend to complete the first aid kit. Other than that we are ready to rock and roll.


**More evidence that we totally talk about them like they are our children. Last night we had a nice dinner downstairs at our kitchen table with wine and even had the placemats out. AND we dressed up all fancy. Date-night-in. Our dinner was short, not like when you go out to eat and everything takes a little longer.
Me: Woah, that was a short dinner.
Casey: (totally serious) Well, we can just stay down here and talk. We do have the sitter for a while.
Me: (laughing) What's funny is you can say that for real in a couple weeks when Brooks and Boone are upstairs with Katie, and we're having dinner down here together.

No comments:

Post a Comment