About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Look!

I told Casey the other day after a Wal-Mart trip for groceries, "I think every time I go out, I end up buying something for the girls"...as I whipped another dog toy out of the bag. I wasn't even shopping for dog stuff. I went for groceries, and for whatever reason, found myself on the other side of the store on the dog aisle. It's a mystery to me too. My justification is that this toy is one they can play tug of war with...so they can play together! How cute. Well, I'm sure they'll play tug of war with plenty of the other toys too. But still. That was my reasoning.

Anyhow, this purchase that I'm about to show you was one-part-whim to three-parts-planned.

This (see below) is what we bought. This was also our first thought when we saw it, "That is so terrible. Who would put that on their wall?" Then the more I looked at it, the cuter I thought it was. What an adorable idea for a leash/harness holder! I want one! That's the spontaneous part. And of course, Casey was on board. The planning parts came into play when it took us (or maybe me...cause I want it all to be just right) a week to pick out which design we wanted and what color tooshies we wanted. We went simplistic, although a huge part of me wanted some funky, colorful design since it's by our back door and doesn't interfere with the rest of the house decor. Instead we went this route:


(tough to tell because the lighting was really poor at 10 pm, but the frame is cream,
the backdrop is black and cream diamonds, and the tails are obviously blue)

Let me just say, we are so pleased with our selection! How cute. The kicker? The scrabble letters at the top! "WOOF"...you want one now too, don't you?

And here it is on our wall.


And now with full paraphanelia (leash x2, harnesses, and pup name tags).


Please visit Aplomb Designs to buy one of your very own! 5 star ratings over here. She was so nice and efficient. We literally got ours in just two days. Two days, ladies and gents. Talk about customer service.

Two thumbs up for sure.

P.S. On the above mentioned trip to Wal-Mart is when I found out that they will not do puppy portraits. Who in their right mind would not want to photograph two of the most adorable puppies on this earth? I'm devastated. Does anyone know of a place who will do a puppy photo sesh?? For kinda cheap?

Scene: Kate, Casey, and I were looking at facebook.
Me: What! People get postcards made to mail out to announce that they are having a baby?? Casey, we're going to have a lot to live up to by the time we get around to that...I mean, people spend money on the dumbest stuff these days. 
Katie and Casey: (laughing)
Me: Oh, I guess I shouldn't say that considering I just finished talking about having the girls' pictures taken by a professional.



No comments:

Post a Comment