About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Death by coffee

I absolutely just choked on my coffee. My life just flashed before my eyes. And if you think I'm being dramatic, think again.

There's now coffee all over my pants. Classy, right? While I tried to spit it back into the cup to avoid choking, I discovered travel mugs are not ideal for that because the little spout opening is so small. So on my pants it is. Oh well. At least I'm alive! Death by coffee? Not cool. Maybe it's my body's way of reinforcing the fact that I've been drinking wayyy too much coffee lately and need to slow it down.

Anyhow, in the spirit of nearly losing my life, I want to share a little conversation between my honey and I from this morning...arguing about who loves the other person more. Typical of us.

Me: Yeah. Totes, baby. Hey did you know that I love you more than the number of fish in the sea?
Casey: That's alot, but did you know I love you more than there are stars in the universe?
Me: Well, there has to be more fish than stars. Has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment