About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shopping

I'm not a big fan of shopping. I'm not a big fan of spending money. Except for certain things. Sometimes I like to buy clothes or what not. But I really like shopping (browsing) for our NEW PUPPY!

Here are a couple things that Kate and I almost (strongly considered) bought for her while Casey was in Alabama. None of these are over the top, right?

1. Parka (cause it's gets so cold in Charlotte...no?)



Or a camo to go hunting with dad?



Or to go skiing in the Alps?



2. Halloween-slash-Easter costume (double use totally makes it worth it)



3. Raincoat (bulldogs do not like getting rained on)



4. Boots (for the mountains)



5. Lifejacket (for fishing and boating with dad)



If you go to www.wag.com and click on "Dog", there's a category called clothes and accessories. Haha. I love it. Sigh. Puppies are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment