About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

November is pretty much an onslaught of birthdays. Big deal birthdays too.

Boom. The 5th is Casey's. He'll finally be the same age as me. No more robbing the cradle. Boom. The 13th is Katie's. She'll be a young 25. Boom. The 23rd is Dad's. He'll be a young 39. (Just go with it all.)

Then everything just flies by cause we have Thanksgiving then Christmas then anniversaries and a New Year and more birthdays, and before I know it, Casey and I will be celebrating our first anniversary.

Time FLIES the older you get. When I was little people always told me that, but you kinda don't believe them until you're there. And I'm finally there. I'm here. I feel like I'm older. Because time flies. Moments disappear right before my very eyes.

So here's my tribute to 3 very important people in my life. Go November birthdays! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 3 very important people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment