About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mountain Goat

So this weekend is our first weekend to the cabin without our little mountain goat. She LOVED the hills in Boone. It was so funny. I feel like she'd be walking perpendicular to the flat ground going up a hill, and she'd just scamper on up! We're talking legit mountain goat material here. I think her little legs and tight core musculature (she worked out alot) gave her an advantage. And the natural grace she had.

Now Who's going to sit on the porch and watch for deer?

Who's going to play scrabble with us?

Who's going to shine in the mountain sunlight like an angel?

Who's going to enjoy the car ride like this little face did (especially in Mr. CTS)?

Who's going to breath in the clean mountain air with us (in the driveway)?

Who's going to guard the basement like she does?


Here's a couple other things Patch enjoyed doing in the mountains:





How could you not love this angel? She's so adorable. We'll definitely miss her up there. Sitting on the porch and looking out was seriously one of her favorite things. It was just so incredibly precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment