About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pittsburgh, baby!!

So I really contemplated quitting the blogging world so that my blog about Patch would always be at the top of my blog page, but Patch would not have wanted that :) She just has the sweetest little heart. And speaking of our little lamb, look at these awesome flowers that someone I work with brought for me because she knew about Patch.



I gave half of them to Mom and Dad to have at their house and we have half at our house. She knows I love purple. What she doesn't know though is that Patch likes sunflowers. So I think it'a God thing. Here's Patch sniffing some sunflowers we got for mom for Mother's day 2 years ago. Anyways, I love the flowers!



SO this weekend is a little trip up north to a little place I like to call Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where a fabulous redhead (Stacie) lives with her entourage (Dave and Ninja and Daisy).

Kate and I are going for her birthday weekend--partyyy. I could not be more excited! I love Stacie. I love Katie. And I love birthdays!!

AND complete with a direct flight? Yes, please! I cannot remember the last time I had a straight-through flight to anywhere. It's going to be fantastic. And Kate and I have a date to get Pumpkin Pie Lattes at the Sbux in the airport. Fun? I think so.

Casey's super sweet, so he surprised me and Kate with the latest People mag for the plane. We'll get the latest ish on Kim Kardashian and her failed marriage and other juicy gossip.

We've got big plans. So big, I can't even reveal them here.

I remember my third trip to Pittsburgh--when Katie lived at Arlington--I was greeted at the airport by Stacie (first time I ever met her) and there was a HUGE welcome sign her and Katie had created just for me. I knew it was the beginning of a fabulous and forever friendship. Multiple visits to Pittsburgh, a 14 day cruise around the world (basically), visits to Charlotte, and 2 weddings later, we have a birthday weekend planned.

WOOHOO.

Small confession: I have not fully packed yet. And my packing list was not finalized until yesterday. Whatevs. It's been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment