About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today

Today is Sunday, and I woke up at 5 cause I had a bad dream about Patch. I miss her. I will have to write about her again in the next few days. I just can't do it right now.

Casey left before 6 am for Guard, and so I got up and got my coffee together and used my new cream. Usually I just buy my regular Fat Free French Vanilla Cream (whatever brand is cheapest...I'm not picky), but on Friday I decided to branch out. What! Make a crazy decision. Are we talking about the same Pam?! So I bought Coffeemate Mocha Peppermint.

Not without checking with my reliable source (Katie) first. She is an expert on coffee cream. She is fearless is trying new flavors. She's brave. Spontaneous. Too bad I'm so routine sometimes. I like to say it's because I know what I like, but I think really, I just like to play it safe sometimes. So I decided to be bold on Friday. It seemed like a winter flavor, and it sounded delicious. (Plus I had a coupon AND it was on sale). So I bit the bullet, and it is now sitting on the top shelf of our refrigerator.

I used it this morning for the first time, and can I just say it is A-mazing? I highly recommend it to add a little zest to the morning. I couldn't have it all the time. But the small container was definitely a smart move. Two thumbs up, Coffemate. Please go to your nearest grocer to purchase this item immediately. I'm telling you, you will not regret it. Unless you hate coffee. Or if you hate chocolate and peppermint together. All I have to say about that is I don't have to worry about Casey stealing my cream or sneaking sips of my coffee. JK JK, we happily share everything, but he hates the chocolate-peppermint trend, so I get it all to myself.

And YAY for good coffee!

Okay, so I need to confess. I guess I still played it safe because I bought a back up of my usual cream in case I had to spit out the new one due to disgusting-ness. But, hey, at least now I won't run out for a while.

Just passing the early morning time blogging and with coffee. I was tempted to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" until I need to start getting ready for Church, but I watched two hours of it with Patch on Monday. Cuddled up with her sweet self on the floor. Just me and her. And I don't know that I can watch it just yet. What I wouldn't give for one more sweet kiss from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment