About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vinyasa it up

Okay, kids. Casey and I went to our second awesome yoga class last night.

We love it.

I'm so on board with it, that I've already added yoga mats for us to the Christmas list. Here are the ones we both like.

Pam (Prosperity):


Casey (Karmic Bliss):


We decided if we're gonna really get into this, then we don't want to get a disease from communal yoga mats. Am I right or am I right?

And then I spent an hour looking up yoga mat bags online. I found an AWESOME one on Etsy. Unfortunately, it was $120. Seriously? For a bag. For a yoga mat bag. Yes, seriously. I love it. But I would never pay that. There were others that were cute, but this one was beautiful. Actually, here it is:





Yeah, how beautiful is this bag?

Then, I found these (below) and thought, this could totally be a mother-daughter project (momma?)! We could make our own. I can finally learn to sew more than a button! This doesn't look that hard. And as a bonus, they would be totally unique. And I could make a manly one for Casey. Hopefully I can learn to sew well enough to make it look as good as the one above. That's the one I reallly love. No? We'll see. Here are the simpler ones that made me think, pssht. Can totally do that.



I like how this bag's strap is an old necktie. LOVE! How creative!



So after I finally stopped looking up yoga mat bags, Katie comments from down the hall at the laundry room, "You would think you guys had been to more than two yoga classes the way you are looking at those bags and mats" Hahaha. She's so funny. And so right. But we've found a new hobby and we need to look super cool, and our muscles thank us for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment