About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Reds have more fun?

Okay. I love my momma's hair. It's the most beautiful, REAL red hair. Sometimes I wish my hair was red. Or dream that my little girl will have red hair.

Well, it's Fall. And in celebration of the fall season, I've been convinced (since I'm not a real redhead) to make myself a redhead!

I'm excited. Except that last time I took matters into my own hands, it came out fiery red. It was okay though. It was summer. And I was in that in-between after graduating where I didn't have an adult job yet (crazy economic problems). And of course it eventually faded.

Now it's back to my usual brownish-blondish-reddish color. I'm making moves though...back to red. This weekend. Red or bust.

It's more of an auburn color (on the box anyways...) but perhaps this is my problem. That I'm not a professional colorist and neither is Katie. But we'll see. Maybe we'll both have a new calling in life (hair?).

Hopefully it works because now I actually do have a real job. And in November, Casey and I have plans to take a we-just-got-married-this-year-and-look-how-cute-we-are picture to make Christmas postcards to send to people. FUN! Our first couple-y card.

Anyhow, here's to hoping that it turns out pretty (I'm toasting with my water bottle...toast with whatever drink you have handy...I don't judge and I don't know what time you're reading this).

If it turns out smokin hot, maybe I'll post a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment