About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Somebody brought their brain to work today! And the camera cord!

Here is what we did this weekend.

We bought lottery tickets! I've never won anything in my life. But I was feeling lucky this weekend. I bought TWO of the TWO DOLLAR mega millions lottery tickets. There's a gas station next to the eye doctor and I was early...so why not, right? My very first lottery ticket every. The guy IDed me. He said he wasn't sure I was even 16. Thank you, gas station man!


Casey bought 5 one dollar tickets. He got three of the numbers right. WOAH! But we did not win. If we had, you would've known about it long before now. And if we had, you know what we would've done with the money...but if you don't remember, you can find out here.


We also ran some errands (our replacement camera being one of them. Woot!) and started packing for the trail too. That's right, kids. We're going back out into the wilderness. Four days on the AT. By the time I'm eighty years old, we'll have section hiked the whole thing. We do what we can. Here's us getting our food divvied up and packs ready to go.


The computer isn't going and the Coach isn't going either. Everything was kind of mushed together. My pack is mostly packed. So you don't actually see much stuff here.

We had gone to Wal-Mart earlier in the day to get a couple things. Look at what we found! Oh my good gracious. We wanted to try it, but it's $3.48 a jar. Ugh. Maybe as a treat one day. Really though, I'd buy it just cause the name is so darn cute for some peanut butter.


Haha. Love, right? I giggled when I saw it and told Casey we had to stop so I could take a picture. It's "peanut butter blended with scrumptious honey."

Do you like the new camera? I do. I think the pictures turned out nicely for someone who doesn't have the slightest idea how to be a proper photographer, although I'd really like to learn one day. I think I'll add that to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment