About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rapunzel

I've always had short hair. And by always, I mean always. Until last year or so. And now I feel like Rapunzel. I had decided a few months ago that when your hair constantly gets caught under your purse strap or you lean against the couch and think someone is pulling on your hair, but you find out its really just you leaning against it, that's when you officially have long hair.

But it all came to reality yesterday when I was in the shower. I had dried my hair straight that day, so there was no reason for it to be tangled from my workout. It's not like it was in a bun or anything or I had left it curly, but it was straight and then went into a straight pony tail for my run. When I was in the shower, I was desperately trying to get the tangles out of my hair. When you have short hair, you don't randomly get tangles. I know this because this has never (never, I tell you) been an issue for me. Kate has legit Rapunzel hair. It's the most beautiful ever. She always says has to wear her hair a certain way to work out, or it'll get tangled. Straight-up pony tails and running do not mix for her. So I realized yesterday, in the shower, that I am an official member of the long-hair club. Because I get tangles in my hair even when it's straight. If you didn't know there was a club, there is now.

Here's my hair.

"Curly" but still so long:



(You know I had to take the opportunity to throw in a pic of our beautiful girls...giving them baths was the most recent I have of my hair...I'm not nakey, it just looks like it now that I think about it. But I promise. Casey is the only one that gets free shows.)

Straight:

Okay, I don't have a recent pic of it straight. Sigh. I'm not a big picture person (of myself), so I suppose that's why. Bummer. But anyways, you get the idea.

Long? Yes, I'd say that's long. For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment