About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The latest edition of Cute Things Casey Says.


Scene: 
On our way to Independence Veterinary Clinic for some puppy shots this morning. I'm sitting in the backseat with the girls, and Casey is driving. We're at a stoplight, and Casey turns around to talk to Brooks and Boone.

"You girls are so beautiful. 
You must get that from your Momma."

I love how much he loves them. And how much he loves me. He's the best.

Hahahahaha. And I just remembered this one. A couple days after we brought the little sweet peas home, Boone walks into the kitchen, and Casey is just talking to her like it's totally normal, and this is what I overheard...

"Boone, your coat is so pretty. 
Where did you get it? Nordstroms?"

L.O.V.E. it.

We do have the prettiest pups in the city--in the world, actually.

P.S. Our little girls are growing like weeds. Its cray-cray. Boone is up to 13.3 pounds at 12 weeks, and Brooks is up to 10.3 pounds at 10 weeks. They grow up so fast. What the eff? I want them to stay teeny forever. And to always be able to sit on me without cutting off my air supply. And to always be able to carry them around without having to stop for a breather. At least I know they'll always be precious and cuddly and give kisses endlessly. Cause that's what little bullies do. Lucky us.

No comments:

Post a Comment