About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, April 2, 2012

I've been wearing my glasses for a whole entire month. A month! It feels like centuries. I don't think I've every worn my glasses for one month straight. Okay, you're right, that's a flat out lie. When I first got glasses at the ripe old age of 12, that's all I had. No contacts for a couple years. But since then, I don't think I've gone even a whole week in my glasses. It's just so tough to see up, down, sideways. And it totally messes with depth perception and sunglasses and so many things.

So, now that my eyes are healed and insurance will cover and my appointment date arrived, and to the doc I went on Friday. I finally got my new contacts prescription. Hallelujah!

I am one happy camper.

Never buy these:


They were itchy and burned and stuck to my eyeballs when I tried to take them out at night. I never even slept in them.

Instead buy these:


My eyes are so much happier in these comfy lenses. I can't even feel them!




No comments:

Post a Comment