About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drumroll, please...

And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for. Our sweet little angel faces. I'm not even kidding. We are in awe of how amazing they are.

We love them so very much already and they provide so much entertainment. We've barely even turned on the TV. I've barely had time to eat. I'm a real mom now! Isn't that what mom's always say? I don't have time to eat...well, I believe them now. It's true.

Our little Brooks:


And our little Boone:


Then we stopped at the gas station for all of us to pee on the way home.


We also found this amazing thirst-quencher. Woah. Talk about interesting.


Watermelon AND Green Tea? Yes, please. Unfortunately, neither the green tea nor the watermelon flavors were really distinct, but tasty nonetheless. Besides we have BRAND NEW PUPPIES. So who cares.

Then when we got home, we played outside LOTS. They love their toys. They love us. They love their bed. They love playing. And they love their food.

Then the girls napped with dad. It was a big day!


Aunt Katie was a HUGE help too.

Their little personalities are so vivid and pronounced. Every little thing about them from the way Brooks wags her tail relentlessly and literally jumps around when she has to go to the bathroom and sits all huddled up and burrows her face into your neck to the way Boone carries toys around so proudly and runs on the hard wood floor everywhere you go and her fearless, exploratory self  and begs for tummy rubs and finally how they cuddle up on top of each other and sleep on their backs with their paws every which way in the air and dish out the best little puppy kisses without abandon. They are both just so much more than precious.

Evidence of them loving the tummy up sleeps.



We were so excited for them to be home. Grandma and Papa bought them a welcome home cookie cake. All the babies in the family get these when they come home.


It's delicious. Too bad Brooks and Boone can't eat any. I'm sure we'll manage to eat their pieces.

Casey has told me he is officially going to be a stay at home dad. No objections here. They are daddy's girls to the max. He loves them something ridiculous. We both do. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment