About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've been a little under the weather since Sunday. Good news is I think I'm on the mend...I hope. I realllly hope.

You know the coughing, the inability to clear your throat, the ever-stuffy and then ever-runny nose, the headaches, the fever, chills, dizzy, the whole body aches, the lack-of-breathing (which is prob the most important thing), and just overall, flat-out tired. I think I need more sleep.

Not only have my workouts and sleep been pretty lousy, but my I've been blowing my nose so much lately that it's in pain and ultra sensitive. I feel like I've snorted a couple lines of coke in the past hour. Yesterday too. Minus the post-snort euphoric feeling. It's the worst when I run. I feel like someone is holding a blow torch in my nose. Strange? I thought so too. Cause I've never experienced this before!

(Disclaimer: I don't know what snorting coke would actually feel like. It's what I'd IMAGINE it would feel like. I've never even seen the stuff. Please don't take my analogies too far. It's easiest for me to portray my feelings with vivid descriptors. And it helped, didn't it? I thought so.)

Have a lovely Thursday. It's almost the weekend. And I have a H-O-T sushi date tomorrow tonight. What do I wear? EEEK.

PUPdate: (Get it? Pup combined with update. PUPdate. Are we on the same page?)
Our little ladies have mastered coming up the stairs. They're so independent now! And our oldest daughter, having slightly longer legs, has gotten the hang of going down the stairs! Well, only if they're bigger stairs (wide enough) and don't exceed 6 steps. She has not tried our inside stairs, and I'm not about to let her try just yet. There are alot of them, and they're steep and small. That's another day. Last night, Boone was even going down the steps outside, and she skipped a step. Totally jumped over it. She made a successful landing (I'd definitely give it a 10) and just trotted on like it was totally on purpose. Casey laughed. Mom had a heart attack. Seriously, my heart dropped. Overprotective much? The whole ordeal is so adorable though because they both are so proud whenever they get to the top or the bottom, likes it's an amazingly huge feat. And it's so PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment