About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Letters to Casey (Week 0.5)

Babelicious.

I was going to write you just once a week on here, but I just can't help it. I have so much to tell you, and I already sent you another letter today in the mail (postal service style). I hope you get it soon.

Look at all these Hallmark gold crown seals (There's 14 minus the two I already used).


When I bought cards to mail you, the nice lady went overboard with giving me beaucoups of gold crown seals. So my goal is to write you enough letters to use them all, but that will be easy. And even if it's not a Hallmark card, I'll put the gold seal on it because it means you're extra special.

Guess what! Declan is going to the regional spelling bee for second graders. Hollla! I'm so proud of him.

I'm proud of you too.

And I think you would be proud of me cause I totally dominated yoga last night. I kept perfect balance on every position. What's more is that I practiced my handstands at home, and I didn't touch the wall AT ALL and I stayed up for at least 10 whole seconds (10 seconds is a long time when you're upside down if you ask me). I felt on top of the world! I finally figured out how to tighten my core and hold my shoulders just right and how to shift my weight between my palms and fingers when I start wobbling. I was so excited that I celebrated with a russian. Do you know when the last time was that I did a russian? A good one? Where I touch my toes and jump up super high, I mean? 8th grade. Cheerleading. I don't think Kate fully appreciated my domination of the yoga session. She was not as excited as you would've been.

Guess what else? See these clothes?


And these shoes?


Do you know what they're for?

I've started packing for Alabama already. For coming to see you. I'm so ready already. 2 business casual outfits (with an alternate option), drive home clothes, and cocktail attire. And cute shoes! I just need to get out PJs and running clothes. I've laid everything out on your side of the bed because, despite what you say, I legit do not move after I fall asleep. Maybe I only shift around when you're with me...so I can scoot closer to you.

I worked some more on your anniversary present yesterday. It's all coming together. Eek! You'll love it.

Oh, and look at these.


Katie had to make cupcakes for work. It's her boss's birthday. Everyone in her office rotates who bakes goodies for different birthdays. What a fun idea! Well she let me have two of the mini cupcakes. They are mini mini. Like half the size of mini. Perfect size. And how pretty are they? Maybe Kate has a second calling as a baker.

I thought it might be a nice treat since this week is really long days at work. And a good supplement to my banana and apple, no doubt.

I hope you can read backwards, but do you wanna see what shirt I wore to bed last night?
This one (do you know how hard it is to get your whole self into a mirror picture? I'm not cut out for self-portraits):


(this one was even tougher to do...obviously...but you get the idea)


(your name...I mean OUR name...and your hockey number)

It reminds me of you. For obvious reasons. It makes me miss you even more.

Okay, love, time to go run so I can drink more coffee and get to work.

I looooooooooooooooooove you!



No comments:

Post a Comment