About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's here!!!!


That is our coffee table. And that (upper left) is the previous centerpiece of the coffee table. And NOW our wedding album shares the spotlight with the little flower cluster. It's finally here!!!!!

 All the way from Italy. Ballin, I know. But it's so fabulous. The picture of the album just does not even do it justice. It's huge. Could seriously lift weights with this thing. I'm talking legit Halle Berry arms. Fitness competition worthy. You get the point. It's heavy duty, high quality, and straight-up amazing. The pictures are so vibrant, and everyone who has seen it so far is enamored. No joke.

The first time Casey looked at it, he asked me if the front cover was 3D cause we "jump off the page." I could not stop laughing. And he was completely serious. I'm just saying that cause he's cute and because I wanted to portray how real all the photos are. Way different than digital images.

Anyhow, a whole blog post about the fact that our wedding album is here. Absolutely.

P.S. The front cover says "Only You Could Love Me This Way". That's the name of the song we danced to first. So adorable, huh?

Here's the song if you don't know it:


I think I'm gonna have to go look at the album again before I start on the house-cleaning process. Don't worry about it. I'll probably do this once a day for a long while...

Definitely, definitely recommend Sassyfras Studios (click on their name to see their website) for any of your photo needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment