About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cupcakes and Feet

I am fully aware that those two topics typically do not go together. But for me they do because I am a random person. And those are the two things on my mind right now.

Cupcakes because Kate ran into a cute little Cupcake store near our house that we always pass by. Just out of curiosity. And she found this. It's a Mocha Toffee cupcake. Yum. It's got coffee in it, so does that mean it's a breakfast food?? Well she got one for me too. How sweet of her!


So I brought it to work. We'll see if it gets eaten today. I did bring salad for lunch and a banana for snack...does that make it okay? They would cancel each other out if I do decide to stuff my face today, right?

And, FEET. I think feet are the most under-appreciated parts of the body. Sure, sometimes they smell and sometimes they aren't very pretty, but they can get all dressed up too in pretty nail polish and cute shoes. Let's face it, they do so much for me. I have to thank my feet daily. I'm sad to say that I notice them most when they hurt or look like they want a pedicure.

And this week, they hurt. Bad. I think I have metatarsalgia (and so does my Athletic Trainer...that's Katie), now I just need to get to the foot doctor. They cancelled my last appointment the day before I was supposed to go in. I think I almost cried cause my toes were hurting so bad then. I'm going back in March (so. far. away.). Hopefully, just getting a new pair of my fancypants, custom-made orthotics will do the trick. I sure hope so because I love my feet. They take me all over the place, whether it's running or walking or skipping or biking...they're kinda like the main event at a performance. Without them, I could not do any of that stuff. I acknowledge this and am thankful for them. Even when I do forget to tell them.

On another note (no pun intended), I got TWO WHOLE LETTERS FROM CASEY YESTERDAY! I was so excited. Like a puppy when her owner walks in the door after being gone. That's how excited I was. I miss him, but so happy to get the letters. And now I have more stuff to mail him today. Who doesn't love walking out to the mailbox to get more than just bills?!

No comments:

Post a Comment