About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Water

As I've noted recently, I've made a conscious effort to up my daily water consumption. Drastically. I make time even when I'm busy at work. It seems like alot of things in life are about making time because we are all so darn busy.

Let's talk about a few things I've noticed since.

1) My skin looks better- good
2) I feel better- good
3) My workouts do not dehydrate me (mostly because I'm not already dehydrated before I start...I know common sense)- good
4) I know I'm healthier and my body loves me for it and that makes me happy- good
5) I pee. Alot.- good/bad

Now, let's talk about number 5. I've literally peed 18 times today. Okay, maybe not, but certainly closer to 10 times. And it's just now hitting noon time. Lately, I feel like I'm getting paid to walk back and forth to the bathroom when I'm at work. And I think I've nearly wet my pants 3 times today. It's kinda ridiculous. Yet good because I feel thoroughly cleansed.

So then I started thinking about all the jobs that it's probably best that I never have if I keep this up: nursing, teaching, retail/cashier, pilot, bartender, skyscraper construction worker when it's almost done (a long way up and down to get to the port-a-jon on the ground), window washer, surgeon, judge in a murder trial or any trial where they are in the courtroom for hours on end, mailman, truck driver. And I'm sure there are more.

Now it's time to refill my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment