About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Song bird


When Casey and I were first friends and probably even 2 years into our dating life, I'm pretty sure I would not sing along with the radio. I mean, I would, but quietly. You know, so the person who is actually paid to sing the song is the one you can hear.

But, now? Now is a different story. I will totally belt out whatever song it is even if I don't know the exact words.

Tuesday night for example, we were driving home from yoga, and Clay Walker was on the Kat singing "She Won't Be Lonely Long." I even threw in my country twang, cause well, it's country music.



Casey's only comment, 
"You sound like a mix between Fergie and Jesus." 
I love. He told me this last year too when we were talking about my singing, and he is so dead serious when he says it.

Thank you for humoring me, my love. And I will try to work on my singing skills...when I'm by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment