About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Generations

So, my grandpa found this picture of when my grandma was younger and made copies to send to all the grand kids. I love it.


And then there's my momma, who's freakin adorable. And beautiful to boot.

                                           (pictured here with my daddy)

And then there's me (and my sisters of course, but this blog is about me, right??) That was a joke. I mean it's true, but I wasn't trying to sound harsh. My sisters are beautiful. I wanted to find a really good picture of myself that my parents would be proud of.

                                  (I did NOT drink all that. It was for the camera.)


Anyhow, I love the picture my grandpa sent. I love all pictures. I love remembering the Groton seashore and my grandma. And I love my family. Photos are THE best.

Speaking of pictures...we get our wedding photo album back from Italy this month. STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment