About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas post (late but not unimportant!)

First off, I legit have the most amazeballs* family EVER. I feel so special and blessed everyday to have them in my life, but holidays are just extra special. And Christmas is extra extra special.

*Amazeballs means amazing. It's an emphasis on amazing when something truly is. Like you say it, and you really mean amazing. It's from the Kardashians (Khloe and Kourtney). Don't judge me. Kate and I love it.

We went to one of the Christmas Eve Services at 1 pm with my family, then Casey and I headed over to the Krasen House for Christmas Eve dinner and presents there. We took the standard 50 family pictures before we could finally find one that was decent to everyone. Ha ha. Even better is that we're all looking in different directions because there were 4 cameras. 

Then when we got home we left out some milk (skim) and cookies for Santa. And a banana and clementine too. He needs long lasting energy (with the cookie-sugar of course). The cookies are so delicious. They were candy cane cookies. So kind of, a little bit like Oreos but had a peppermint filling. Casey hates peppermint and chocolate, so Katie and Santa and I get to eat them all.

Here are the goods:



Because I decided to leave him healthy milk (my favorite is that at the bottom of the bottle it says "Goodness to Go"...who drinks a whole quart of milk on the go?) and fruit, he decided to leave me two fabulous pairs of Brooks!!!!!!!! 


With that set up, I should work in a shoe store, I know. But it was the only appropriate way to display them. I'm prettttty stoked.

We had a nice Christmas. We opened our presents at home in the morning with our coffee and cereal, and I think Casey was pretty excited about something he got.


I love that picture. His smile is contagious. 

Then we went to the gym and showered and made some dishes to contribute to Christmas dinner and headed over to the Lambeth House with presents and food in tow. We watched Elf, made dinner, opened family presents, and then when the rest of the family arrived we had Christmas dinner. It was a busy two days, but we had an a great first married Christmas, and can't wait to keep forming our own traditions and continuing the ones of our families.

Merry Christmas, ya'll (a few days late)!


No comments:

Post a Comment