About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, December 26, 2011

One for One

Casey got me some fabulous presents. He's the best Santa's Elf!

One of the things he got me was the cutest pair of gray TOMS. I love them because:

a) Casey gave them to me

b) they are super, super comfortable (for real, I had no idea until I put them on)...like walking on clouds...in a shoe

c) the gray ones go with everything

d) they make feet look so teeny

e) they have the One for One program.

For every pair of shoes you buy, they donate a pair of shoes to someone in need. In love with the idea and beyond happy to support them.

I need to put up a pic of the shoes. They are precious because on the inside there are pictures of buffalo and lions and other wild animals inside. Party in there.

So I wore them to my parents house for Christmas afternoon of Elf-watching, present-opening, dinner, and hang out time. I got all ready, and Casey looks at me feet and says this:

"Oh they look good on your feet.
You know for some people TOMS just don't work,
but you have good TOMS-feet."
Hahaha. He makes me laugh. Toms-feet? I've never quite heard it put that way before, but he's right, you know.  Now people's feet will forever be judged based on their ability to appropriately wear TOMS. That's okay, right?...



No comments:

Post a Comment