About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another random (but totally worth reading) post...

Who did not want to go back to work this week???

In case you don't know, my hand is raised. High.

It's kind of nice having short work weeks. I could totes get used to three day weeks. Is that not okay?

Sigh.

Anyhow, I just wanted to put up something else cute that Casey said. He is the best ever for me.

Scene: We're driving in the car. 
Not having a conversation but just listening to 
music and looking out the windows at the 
Christmas decorations on the houses. 
Then out of nowhere...

Casey: Baby, you're pretty. Very pretty. Like a goddess.


He seriously makes my heart MELT into gooey liquid all over!

Then, the next day.

Scene: Same as the previous day. 
Driving somewhere, I just can't remember where to.
And again, out of nowhere...

Casey: You are so beautiful. Like a flower. A pretty flower.


Luckiest girl in the world? Right here, folks.

Also, on a side note. We were driving to Sweet Frog last Thursday (date night in the house), and a Christmas tune came on, and all of a sudden I just yelled "Christmas 2011!!!" and gave a woohoo. Then I definitely raised my arms in the air. I had to let Casey know that that was me starting the wave. So of course cause he's awesome and wanted to totally and completely humor me for our first Christmas, he starts doing the wave too. We did that back and forth a couple of times until I was satisfied.

And Sweet Frog was yum by the way. Love that place. It's a DIY fro yo place. I always get the tart (original). It tastes like Greek yogurt to me. But with the texture of fro yo of course. And then I put fun treats on top. I love the brownie bits on top. And the chocolate covered waffle cone.

Casey's perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment