About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walmart.

One of the reasons Wal-Mart is so fun is because you often leave with at least one item that wasn't on your list.

Casey and I went on Saturday to buy the rest of the items for our puppy first aid kit. It was a successful trip.

Other miscellaneous things we got:

Jumbo size box of oatmeal packets, a super cute shirt, wine, face masks, and new loofahs.

This is the first time we've ever had separate loofahs. It's strange. To go in the shower and see two loofahs. We like sharing things. These are called gumdrop sponges. How fun!


Here are the face masks. We all did one last night. We got five cause we just could not pick while we were in Wal-Mart. Talk about intense life decision. Plus we didn't know which one Kate would be in the mood for. Now there's two extra for Casey and I to do one more!


Cool flavors, huh? I used the pineapple revitalizing one, Kate opted for the stress-relieving deep sea mask, and Casey picked the cucumber peel. I, truthfully, think I could've benefited from all of them. Layer up? Quintuple the effectiveness? Who knows. Yay for fresh faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment