About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Paris

So, we did not go to Paris (boooooooooo), but Katie did!

How fun, right?

Here's what she brought back for me and Casey!

French Chocolate:
They look so fancy, right?!


French Jam:
It is strawberry and passion fruit with rose petals. Wow oh wow. Kate said the man let her taste it in the store, and it's delish. PB&J here I come.


French Wine:
It's gray wine. How cool. Like a rose wine here. But the gray wine is only native to France. The girl that Kate and Ashley stayed with in Paris said it was one of her favs. We are excited to try.


A big thank you to Kate for being the best! We LOVE her.

No comments:

Post a Comment