About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cars

Reason #537 that I do not like cars and driving:

People break into them.

Some D-Bag broke into mine. It was right under a blazing bright lamp post too. And it wasn't even dark outside. And it was in the front row of the parking lot next to the gym. They just get bolder and bolder.

Sigh. And dumber. Joke's really on him (except for the fact that he stole my grandma's necklace and insurance didn't cover my completely shattered window) because he got my workout bag. Totally left my purse for me. Thanks, dude. you missed the GPS in my car too. You probably would've wanted that. Good thing I was wearing my Garmin, reading my Nook, wearing my rings, and running in my running shoes or his fare would've been way more valuable.

You made a huge hassle for me, but all you won out with is a scratched digital camera and my fancy pants watch. I hope you also enjoy my brand new VS bra, my cute red shoes, and my lunch box. Insurance should cover my belongings so I'm just bummed about the glass in the crevices of my car (yes, still) and my grandma's necklace . That can never be replaced. Casey and I may go search some pawn shops for that.

Anyways, the picture quality has decreased because I'm not using our nice digital camera. When we get our insurance money, we'll replace that. Crazily enough, everything they stole adds up to about $800. It's surprising how all your belongings add up so quickly. Really bummed. But it's just stuff. It'll all burn in the end anyways, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment