About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our very own Velcro Puppies.

We went shopping again! Just a couple things.

For the girls of course.

You know,...a frisbee (cause they will be so active, right?), nail clippers, and a little toy basket. We legit looked at purchasing a skateboard (this is the reason we went shopping...so they can be on Tillman's crew) but they were $40...maybe later on the skateboard. I was all about getting one for our girls. Casey is the more rational one when it comes to the puppies.

We did buy a Bulldog Bible. My family is all, "Don't you already know everything in that book?" Well, yes, basically I do. But, I've never had my own puppies. And Casey has never his own bulldogs either. So it's comforting to have a reference. I'm sailing through the book pretty quickly and have already dog-earred (no pun intended) some very important pages. Are you surprised?

Here's the book:


We also were fishing through a couple other options. But we really liked this one. I mean it has a DVD with it. What more could you want? We will be watching that. Also, how cute is the face on the front of that book?

As I mentioned, we were looking through some other books, and one of them had a list of why a bulldog should not be your first puppy. Of course, we absolutely, without-a-doubt know that we are into bulldogs, but we read the list for kicks. One of the criteria was if you do not want a velcro puppy. Seriously? I love this. Not only the name, but the meaning. Because bulldogs love cuddling and loving you. So they always want to be touching you, near you, or on you. If you are not the type of a person who wants this, then bulldogs are not for you.

We are all about some velcro puppies.

P.S. We finally got Boone's blanket in. How precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment