About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's cold out today. I'm sorry, that came out wrong. It's cold out today!!! Usually I love the beginnings of fall. Cool, crisp days. Jackets on the way to work. Heat in the car. Tights when I run rather than shorts. Soup for dinner. I love this weather. Unfortunately I wanted to wear flip flops just a couple more times. Oh well. I'm pretty stoked for chilly for 2 reasons in particular.

1. Casey and I have a coffee date tonight. Because it's cold, we've decided to go with comfy-wear versus fancy tonight. So we've agreed on sweatpants. Which I love...a date with my hubby, curled up, at a coffeeshop, in sweatpants. Sounds pretty perfect to me.

2. Long run on Saturday at McMullen. I get to wear tights and a fleece jacket. I may even see my breath as I run and my nose might get a little pink. I always seem to have more energy and last a longer and feel a little better in cold weather runs. And this makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment