About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, September 30, 2011

A couple of my favorite things about today...

1. Today I got to leave work early. I could not be happier! It's been a long week.

2. I'm going to paint my nails this afternoon.

3. My workout will be done early (early as in, before 7 pm).

4. Tonight is date night. And I love dates with Casey.

5. I'm wearing purple underwear.

6. I've been drinking TONS of water this week. I feel like a new woman.

7. We're having pizza for dinner. With fresh tomatoes on it. Yum. Pizza is totally a Friday night thing to do.

8. It's Friday. And I see Patch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment