About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, September 12, 2011

True Life: I Have a Rockstar Dog

Patch.

I. Love. Her.

She is single-pawedly the most precious little pup on this earth. She's a rockstar.

I love getting text pics of Patch. They make me smile so so big.

About 90% of the saved pictures on my phone are of her. The other 10% are random...cute pics of Dawn's kids, my knee disaster and its healing progress, a smoothie, my ring, the beach, some baked cheetos, the beach, some flowers, chapstick, a crazy looking icicle on my car in the winter, my family...but mostly they are of Patch.

I would like to talk about why she is so rockstar. Katie and I make up all these stories (in reality, they are true...so true) of all the excellent things Patch is good at or has.

She loves sleeping and has the most fabulous tongue. It never seems to fit inside her mouth. And that's part of the cuteness of Patch.







She has a Coach fanny pack, she has a Blackberry, she has espadrilles and they make her legs look so good.

Even though she has a berry, sometimes she likes to work on her laptop.



She helps dad train clients, she reads the newspaper and magazines with dad, she plays soccer, and she especially likes to help dad out by going squirrel hunting out back.



Dad is her favorite. BY FAR. She totally admires him. This is one of the looks she gives him.



She'll (literally) move her bed around the house if she doesn't like where it's at. Even when the cover is being washed, she'll arrange the insides for a good nap.





Patch likes margaritas and her favorite song is Kesha "Take It Off". Sal claims he skypes with her.

Casey says Patch texts him and tells him secrets all the time. She does go see him first when we go over to mom and dad's.

She doesn't like walking in the rain. She likes getting her nails painted and likes dressing up for St. Patrick's day in green shirts. And sometimes looking like the Easter Bunny (see bunny ears).



She also likes getting facials...it's so obvious.



She has TONS of friends. Including the monkey. She shares her bed with him. Sometimes.



Patch likes to sunbathe and do circuits in the weight room (note the watch on her wrist in the second picture).





She's so healthy, she gets A+ at the vet. Here's her report card.




She's excellent at crosswords and always wins in Scrabble. She's very smart.



She loves riding in the car, especially if it means going to the cabin in Boone.





She climbs hills like a mountain goat. It's really impressive (probably a plus from all the glute work and running in the gym).



She really just loves the outdoors (when it's not raining of course).












She's appeared in In Style magazine and Shape magazine also cause she's so fit and stylish. She is very humble and gives kisses and cuddles and will sleep in your nook if you lay on the floor with her. She loves when you get on the floor with her for night time tv shows.









This is one of her model angles:



She doesn't like nightlights at night and she likes to sleep with her head elevated



And she won't eat her food without a dollop of whipped cream (fat free, of course).


She has a very lean figure and struts it like a super model on a catwalk. One of her best assets is her cute, firm toosh. She likes to work that area in the gym.



Kate and I want to write books about Patch and mom and Dawn want to illustrate. Maybe one day you'll see our stories on shelves at B and N (Barnes and Noble...are you starting to catch on to the abbreviations yet?) and not just in a blog. The blog will have to do until then. Patch is already famous enough. She doesn't want to buy any more floppy hats or large sunglasses to protect herself from the paparazzi.

She's all these things yet still so precious and loving and cuddly and loyal and funny.





She's my favorite ever. And undoubtedly the most rock star pup ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment