About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Pictures!!!

So, we had a wedding, which was the most wonderful day of my life. Ever.

And we had these amazing photogs. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassyfras-Studios/98903280885

Our wedding pics took THIRTEEN WEEKS to get back. But it was so totally worth it, and I knew it would be, but I think I had ants in my pants the whole time. I found out on Friday morning (August 26) that we could pick them up Saturday morning (August 27), and I could not focus all day cause I was so excited. I thoguht about leaving work on Friday to go watch her finish editing the rest. Creepy?

Casey and I went to pick them up Saturday morning (first thing of course), and we immediately drove to the nearest Starbucks (thank you, GPS) for a coffee date to Ooh and Aah over our pictures. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

I think that's why I was so anxious though. Cause there are so many details about our wedding day that I couldn't remember for the life of me, and I so desperately wanted to and was trying to. And I knew with our pictures, it would all be pieced together.

So for a little peek into the amazingness of our wedding, our photographers, and a day that was more fabulous than I could have ever dreamed, go to my facebook page immediately. I've posted 80-something out of nearly 800 pictures. WOAH.

Then our next task was to pick our 75 favorites for our coffee table album. I don't think you quite heard me...SEVENTY FIVE. Out of EIGHT HUNDRED. So for the past 2 weeks, I've been conning Casey into looking at and evaluating pictures to pick out the 75 most perfect ones for the album. (He's the hugest help ever. What a husband. The best husband.) Then Sassyfras will add their 75 favorites and design it all fancy-like, then send it to Italy for production (hollla), then send it to us. FINISHED. I can't wait for that...although, I'm gonna be honest with you (because what is a blog for if not to be honest?), I'm a tiny little bit tired of looking at all 800 of them. For now of course. Cause I feel like that's my life. Seriously. Work, run, eat, a tv show or two, and wedding pictures. I don't even have time to sleep. I haven't slept in 2 weeks. Okay, so that's a small lie, but I do feel like it...then again I always feel like it. That's another thing, how is someone constantly and always tired? Maybe I ought to get that checked out.

Anyhow, we have officially finalized our list of 75 pictures (which was terribly difficult and will be sent out in the next 2.5 minutes) and chosen which ones to print for the empty picture frames scattered in our house. Yay! I'm sooo ready to get this fancypants album back! I guess apparently I'm not so tired of looking at wedding pictures, afterall. Hopefully we'll get the album back in less than 3 months. Fingers-crossed. Italy is kind of a big deal, so I'll extend my patience period. And you better believe it will be going on our coffee table or a location that is equally central in our house (that's okay, right, Casey?). That way when you come visit us at our house, you can look at it too.

All the stress of planning for perfection of our wedding day melted away when we saw the pictures, and it did end up perfect. To us anyways.

I keep telling Casey I want to have another wedding. To marry him again of course. But just so I can plan all over again. I love planning. (Shocked? You shouldn't be.)

Photographer: Sassyfrass Studio
Ceremony Location: St. Mary's Chapel, Charlotte, NC
Reception Venue: Roof With a View, Charlotte, NC
Caterer: Family Catering Services, Inc.
Cake: Delicious Cakes by Whit
Flowers: The Xiong Family (can be found at the Kings Drive Farmer's Market)

On a side note--I hate the new cars that have those super white-bright LED looking lights on their cars. They are blinding. I don't get it. They may help the driver of said car see better, but they blind everyone else on the road. Sir, I'm glad you're safe in your fancy car, but when I roll off the road cause I can't see squat, please at least call 911 for me. Whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment