About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wine and Design

For Mom's and Dawn's bdays, we surprised them with a night at Wine and Design.


What are the rules? Dip your paintbrush in the water jar, not your wine. Hahaha...I thought it was funny...


What did we paint?  Miami-style Starry Night. So cool, huh?



Who was our instructor? Frank (with us)


What did we drink? Mimosas!!

(this is the bday glass!)


What did we eat? Irish cheese, crackers, strawberries, fancy chocolate.



What did we wear? Tiaras and necklaces and bday girl pins.


Mom and Dawn LOVE to paint and be creative and we all love wine. So what is more perfect than all that and time with your sisters and momma? We all had SO. MUCH. FUN.

You need to go here!!

Here's a few more pics for your viewing pleasure:



Yay for girls night!

No comments:

Post a Comment