About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Firsts

It's funny how these days half my blogs are about food and half are about our sweet peas. I promise I'll get to some other stuff, but right now the girls are just our world. And we love it.

There are so many firsts when their itty bitty. I took this video about one and a half weeks ago. Boone had been going down the steps for a day or two, but Brooks did it for the first time earlier the day of the video. Then when dad got home, we just HAD to show him what we could do.

Boone rips down the steps without abandon and goes back to help her sweet sis with some kisses and moral support. I love watching them together. It's the sweetest thing.

(just click the words below to see it)


Now they both fearlessly tackle the steps and fly up them. They are getting to be the most independent women. Like Beyonce.



No comments:

Post a Comment