About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, October 15, 2012

UFC Fighter

Casey and I decided we have a future UFC Fighter on our hands.

He kicks like it's his job. I saw him kick for the first time on Thursday (October 11). Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I was home with Brooks and Boone (post-puppy surgery) and was just doing some work and looked down to see some little feet or elbows or fists popping out. So crazy! We've been feeling movement for weeks now, but seeing it was just a whole different ball game. I told Casey he must be ready to come out. It's getting to be quite the tight fit in there. I'm okay with him staying in there another 3 months so momma can get herself prepared.

**Brooks is doing exponentially better, by the way. The Lord really watches over my puppies and my heart. Sigh. She's still recovering but she has way more energy and just an extra pep in her step. It's amazing what an open airway can do. I'm just glad both my babies are healthy and happy now.

Here the girls are back together again (by the way, our little peas in a pod do not like being separated), leaning against each other in the truck headed home from Grandma and Papa's house. Brooks is on her way to sleepy town and Boone is about board the train to get there. They are so funny cause they don't want to miss anything, so they just sit up and start to fall asleep sitting up. It's the funniest thing. They really are like little kids.


So funny. So presh. Colton will LOVE them! There will be no practicing of UFC moves with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment