About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Bumpdate

Me with my girls. I was trying to get them to kiss the baby, but I think it's obvious I was luring them with a treat. Cute, nonetheless. Here's my 5 month plus baby bump. Not so baby anymore?


How far along: 24 weeks
Weight: +14 pounds (ew)
Cravings: Pumpkin Crumb Cake (yummmmmm) and McIntosh Apples. Not together. And french fries. But I've only had them a couple times since being pregnant. You should be proud. And baby does need an extra 300 calories a day to grow.So I say it's okay sometimes :)
What I miss: Laying on my tummy. Not to sleep. You know, just because. Like a teenage girl, reading a book with her legs in the air waving back and forth. Yes, I miss that. And a good abdominal stretch. Like when you are laying down or even sitting down and raise your arms above your head and just stretch all out and from side to side. I can't do that anymore. I miss that too.
What I'm looking forward to: Not working? Haha. Staying home with my girls and my boy. Then we'll just need Casey home! More in the near future...decorating the nursery.
What I'm not looking forward to: Glucose test and Rhogam shot.
The size of the baby: Somewhere between a grapefruit and a canteloupe...canteloupes are HUGE! I feel like there's a canteloupe inside me for sure.





Oh and get a load of this vid. This will be our girls with Colton. Love love love.




No comments:

Post a Comment