About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Here's the baby vid. Please note my certainty that it's a girl accompanied by extreme lack of surprise. Then,upon finding out that we are in fact having a boy, my complete shock.

Thankfully, no eff-bombs were dropped. That's a complete joke. I would never do that. Seriously though, I wouldn't.


I still can't believe a boy! But, it's great that he has a name (YAY) and to be able to call him "he" now. On a side note, Casey felt the baby kick for the first time in bed on Wednesday night. It was so very cool. And special. And now Baby K kicks all the time. I think he's going to play soccer or do jujitsu or something.

3 comments:

  1. I think Kate needs to work on her videography skills or maybe she just thought it wasn't important for the top of your head to be in the video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probs cause she was so focusing on the cake...my head isn't important here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. I was jk, of course. The blue stripe is what's important...obvi.

    ReplyDelete