About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Dictionary

This is the dictionary to my blogs. You may find terms, people, places, things you just aren't used to. And that's fine...it's why this blog is here...to fill in those blanks for you.

When I was little (actually it was only about 5 years ago), I actually asked for Roget's Thesaurus for my birthday (and got it--jackpot!). I just LOVE words. I love crosswords, I love scrabble, I love thesauruses, I love making up words, I love putting words together and the Wheel. And you get the point. So here's your guide to things I say and people I talk about. I will add to it along the road as necessary. Do not worry.


People:

1. Casey- my adoring, loving, faithful, amazing, strong, handsome, hunk-of-a-husband (brownie points? jk. it's all true.)

2. Katie- (a.k.a. Fancypants Jr.) my hilarious, precious, beautiful, rapunzel-like, supportive sister

3. Dawn et al.- my supermom, smart, witty, adorable sister (in tow with a husband Mike and 15 kids...okay okay, 5 kids with one on the way)

4. Momma- (a.k.a. Red) MY supermom, beautiful, put-her-in-you-pocket kinda cute, smart, savvy, fashionista, gentle, giving, loving mom

5. Daddy- superdad, generous, sweet, huggable, willing, knowledgeable (streets AND book! rare) dad and workout partner

6. Patch- most presh pup in the whole wide world (determined yet stubborn yet sweet and gentle and loyal and so so so cute...the make-your-heart-melt kind)

7. Other- Stacie (and Dave), Ashley, Cristina (and Silas), Carina, Maria, Dr. Nieman, Dustin, Salvatore (Sal), Colin, Sandra, Jerry, Missy (and Garrett)

8. Bethenny Frankel- my future boss and would-be BFF


Terms:

1. Presh- precious
2. Jelly- jealous
3. Coolio- cool
4. JIC- just in case
5. GP- good point
6. Whatev- whatever
7. Uje (usage: the Uje)- the usual
8. Any word that is preceded by "el" and ends in "-o" is how Kate and I have decided to make normal words spanish...cause we don't know spanish
9. Delish- delicious
10. Deets- details
11. Fro yo- frozen yogurt (not sure how often it will come up, but we want to avoid any confusion)
12. Gross out- gross
13. Noodle- to think about something (ex. let's noodle on that for a few minutes)
14. Margi- margarita
15. Disgusto- disgusting
16. Amaze- amazing


Miscellaneous:

1. the Wheel- Wheel of Fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment