About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh-Em-Gee

Look at this!!

It's cookie dough that safe to eat while you're preggo!!

I randomly found it at The Cupcake Project. I wasn't even on the hunt for edible raw cookie dough so I really can't remember what happened or how it went down that I stumbled upon it. But I'm definitely ready to try this for something. I don't know what though because I would never want to have the whole batch just hanging out in the fridge begging to be eaten. I need to have a party. Where the refreshments are raw cookie dough. And milk. Get it? Cookies and milk? Even though I don't like milk. I should though because it's healthy for babycakes. I'll work on that.

And here's a picture to whet your appetite so you can start drooling.


Put on your apron, wash your hands, and pull out a mixing bowl and some measuring spoons.

2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c unsalted butter, melted
1 cup  packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 T vanilla extract (Mexican, if available)
4 T milk
any amount of mix in (in our case, chocolate chips!!!)

Mix all ingredients. Get a spoon. And sample stuff your face. Within means of course. You don't want to blow your whole day's worth of healthful eating, right? Or that run on the treadmill? We're all entitled to a little treat though, so enjoy!

I cannot wait to try this. AND I just had a thought...even if no one wants to share with me, I can divide it up and freeze chunks of it to get out in portions! Brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment