About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Welcome Home

Homecoming after Casey was training in Germany for two very long weeks.

Please disregard the screams. Actually you may want to turn the volume way down. They are either myself or Aunt Katie (probs Aunt Katie since she was holding the camera)... screams of happiness get the girls more excited.

I wish you could've seen them from the front. They were running so fast down the hall, their chops were flowing in the wind. So funny. Like, motorcycle-ride style.

Talk about some babies who love their daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment