About Me

My photo
The youngest of three girls, I used to be the littlest lamb. Then I met a boy, fell deep in love, and now I'm a Krasen! But in my heart, I'll forever be my parents' Littlest Lamb too. I'm told I'm over-dramatic, and I prefer to think of it passionate about my feelings, but you know, whichever...I tell myself I love spontaneity, but let's be honest, if I didn't have organization, I would lose it. So I love planned spontaneity (totally not an oxymoron). I love loving. And I love to write. Enjoy the drama (passion), organization, and love as it unfolds in my life...a life that is not my own, but is dedicated to serving my God and my husband. And a life in which I am clothed in grace.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Midnight Snack

It's official. I'm pregnant. How do I know? Well, apart from the obvious, it's 4 am. And I'm awake. And I'm starving. Seriously. Gaping hole in my stomach. But, I know I'm not literally starving even though it legit feels like it. I couldn't even go back to sleep, and I laid in bed for 30 minutes telling myself I wasn't hungry enough to get up. That, and lately, I've been so desperate for sleep, why am I even lucid at 4 am? I cannot be starving cause I was just at a movie and ate chocolate covered pretzels a mere 1, 2, 3...9 hours ago? Which means I ate dinner of cucumber sushi rolls 11 hours ago? Okay, admittedly not the best choice for staying power, but I love some cucumber sushi. So that was really a very, very long time ago. I'm practically qualifying for over-night fasted.

Time. Out.

Okay, I'm back. I felt like that justified a small bowl of raisin bran with some strawberries on top. Baby's hungry. And, it is delicious. I debated getting out of bed in the first place for fear of waking the girls and them thinking its morning, ready for breakfast and to play. I snuck out though just fine...I think. And I guess it's okay, right? The strawberries make a "midnight snack" okay...well, baby is happy now, and I just hope I can go back to sleep after all this brain stimulation. Perhaps the fact that I can hardly see helps my case for falling back asleep. After I creeped out of the room, I realized I forgot my glasses, and you better believe I wasn't going back in there unless it was to stay...you know, waking the babies and all. So I apologize for any typos. I cannot be held responsible.

I can't believe we* made it 18 weeks without waking up hungry, go us! Or is that normal? Oh well, I feel better. I thought maybe I was just thinking about too many things, but apparently the baby is just growing. Not only do we need food to grow, but we need sleep. So on that note, I think I'll try to fall back into dream world. Good night (morning), ya'll and see you again in a couple hours!

*we meaning me and baby

Side note: I'm working on bump updates, but it's tough when you JUST got a baby bump last week (double meaning: baby=teeny and baby=baby). Sheesh. Grow, Baby K!

No comments:

Post a Comment